TouchCommerce: Partnering for Results
TouchCommerce accelerates results for its clients through a variety of online engagement models. By combining superior technology, real-time behavioral targeting, and solution optimization expertise, TouchCommerce reduces website abandonment and increases online revenue by as much as 20% without adding additional traffic, by intelligently engaging with consumers online. TouchCommerce conducts rich data analysis that is used to inform the custom solution design and targeting strategy for each individual client. TouchCommerce delivers solutions that increase conversion rates, revenue, average order value, customer satisfaction and call deflection, affecting $2.2 billion in incremental revenue generated for our customers including some of the world's leading brands.
TouchCommerce is more than just another e-commerce software solution that licenses software seats without any accountability to generate real ROI. TouchCommerce operates a fully managed service that combines our conversion marketing software platform with our customized optimization solutions to deliver conversion in as little as 60 days without the burden and cost of long IT lead times. With our pay for performance business model we ensure you get a positive ROI.
While typical website conversion rates hover around 3%, TouchCommerce clients address the other 97% of hard-to-convert visitors and engage them with a more personalized, store-like experience.
TouchCommerce delivers Results:
- 20% average increases in revenue
- 10% increases in AOV
- Lower service costs
- Higher CSAT scores